vie 05 de ene|
San Miguel de Allende
Discover San Miguel de Allende / 3-Days
A Weekend Cultural Immersion Adventure
Time & Location
05 ene 2024, 12:00 – 07 ene 2024, 11:00
San Miguel de Allende, San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico
About the event
Welcome to an unforgettable journey through the heart of Mexico's cultural gem, San Miguel de Allende. Immerse yourself in the rich tapestry of traditions, gastronomy, and natural beauty, all while enjoying top-notch accommodations and the freedom to explore. Our four-day adventure offers a unique blend of experiences, from hotsprings to gastronomy dinners with local chefs, eco- tours to local organic farms and traditional food, ensuring your visit to San Miguel de Allende is one you'll remember forever.
Day 1: Arrival and Welcome
- Arrive in San Miguel de Allende, where our team will greet you and transfer you to your comfortable accommodation.
- Check-in to your charming, handpicked accommodation located in the heart of San Miguel de Allende.
- Gourmet dinner experience with one of our top chefs Jorge Avendaño from Salvajes Brasserie, San Miguel´s top French restaurant.
Day 2: Relaxation & Exploring the Town
- 8:00am Early morning outing to the Atotonilco hotsprings for some deep relaxation and fun, includes cold-pressed juices.
- 10:30am Traditional gorditas breakfast with the ladies from Atotonilco.
- 11:00am Check out Mexico's Sistine Chapel, this vitally important church in the hamlet of Atotonilco, is defined by its connection to the independence struggle, which has made it an important icon for Mexicans. The Sanctuary of Atotonilco is a church complex and part of a World Heritage Site.
- 12:00 Return to San Miguel and free time.
- 4:00pm Join a guided tour led by a local expert, exploring the historic streets, vibrant markets, and iconic landmarks of San Miguel de Allende. Gain insight into the city's culture and history.
- 7:30. In the evening, savor a gastronomic feast prepared by a talented local chef. Discover the flavors and stories behind traditional Mexican dishes.
Day 3: Outdoor Adventure
- Begin your day with a hearty breakfast to fuel up for an exciting adventure.
Cañada de la Virgen Pyramid and Horseback Tour:
- Set off on a 5-hour journey to an ancient pyramid hidden in the natural beauty surrounding San Miguel de Allende, visit a local museum, and explore the archaeological site on horseback. After walking back to the transports, we will take you to a nearby ranch where we are greeted with a delicious traditional ranch style meal prepared fresh at one of at one of the homesteads. You will be served fresh cheese made that very morning, organic beans, quesadillas, nopales (cactus), freshly made tortillas, rice, salad, potato with egg, guacamole and salsas.
- Free evening to explore the town and dine where you like.
Day 4: Eco-Tourism Experience
- 9:00 Head out to the surrounding countryside
- 9:30 Rancho Via Organica´s the future of food and agriculture in Mexico is regenerative and organic. They are a Mexican non-profit organization whose mission is to promote good nutrition through organic farming, fair trade, a healthy lifestyle, and the protection of the planet. We will get to know their projects in San Miguel, along with a delicious farm-to-table organic breakfast, tour of their installations and a cooking class.
- 3:00 We will end our day at Doña Beatrice´s famous terrace overlooking the mountains, while she prepares us a traditional lunch made with produce from her garden and their famous Aguamiel and Pulque, a fermented drink made from the agave plant. Alongside tequila and mezcal, it is one of the most traditional in Mexico and one of the oldest in the world, also known as the Nectar of the Gods. They will show us how it´s made straight from the cactus.
Exploration and Free Time:
- Enjoy some leisure time to explore San Miguel de Allende independently or take part in any optional activities.
Day 5: Mezcal Tour
- 9:00am Breakfast
- 10:00am Mezcal Distillery tour includes: Walk to our mesquite, agave and cacti, , conservation forest area. Walk through our agave nursery and agave plantations, learning about the production of the agave process of our distillates. Sensory tasting of our agave distillates with pairing. Tasting of our multiflora honey.
- They are a space that cares, protects the flora and fauna around their project, you will be able to know how they preserve the balance in our ecosystem, conserving endemic agave species of Guanajuato.
- 4:00pm Return to San Miguel.
- 7:00pm. Farewell dinner and party with one of our local chefs.
Day 6: Farewell Breakfast
- Accommodation in a handpicked, centrally located house.
- Daily breakfast to start your day right.
- A gastronomy dinner featuring local flavors and traditions.
- A 5-hour adventure to an ancient pyramid, including transportation, a ranch-style meal, museum visit, and horseback ride.
- A rejuvenating experience at natural hotsprings.
- Guided city tour to explore the cultural riches of San Miguel de Allende.
Join us on this immersive journey to experience the best of San Miguel de Allende's culture, adventure, and relaxation. We offer access to places few have the privilege to explore, promising you a memorable and enriching travel experience. Don't miss this opportunity to discover the heart and soul of Mexico.
Discover San Miguel de Allende
This 5-night experience ticket in San Miguel de Allende includes 5 nights Air B&B accomodation, most meals including chef´s dinners, daily activities and tours.$25,500.00